Hello. I’m going to a concert tonight. Today was fairly bland apart from having a big heater in my short poker session. Below the break are all hand histories against the same player.
I’m currently drinking a 33cL beer of A. Le Coq premium export, purchased from Selver a few days ago. In a 24 pack.
Puts honey in coffee as a sugar replacement.
I meekly drink it.
My girlfriend takes her birth control pills with whiskey on the rocks, in between painting her toenails.
Tomorrow I’m moving out! Boohoo.
I’m not looking forward to cleaning it.
- Practically finished the new hostel website. Now we’re just waiting for the domain registration to transfer and for then for the DNS servers to update…
- I have been listening to live Estonian Idol rehearsals all week.
- I’ve spent more time in Tartu than in my soon-to-be-moved-out-from flat in the past month-and-a-half.
- I feel particularly frail and lazy.
- I need to rob a bank.
- I’ve had my hair trimmed.
- I fixed my beard trimmer.
- Marika is eating a banana.
I’m a bandwidth thief.
Well, not really. Just a sharer. Spoofy.
I just ate 4 cloves of roasted crushed garlic… On lavash bread pizza of course. I can taste it tingling all the way up my saliva glands.
Not cool at 4 AM. Even worse to think about at 5.