I used to link to a page containing this information on the team.dot website. I figure that I may as well post it here too, for reference.
Basically, if you don’t know what Usenet is, look here. This entry is just a short step-by-step guide to allow you to start downloading binaries.
So, the instructions:
- download Grabit & install
- download QuickPar & install
- buy a newsgroup account
- buy a premium Newzbin account
- select all the files attached to the report or click the little download arrow in the search results for whatever you want to download
- your browser will ask you what you want to do with a .nzb file, make grabit open it
- after the download has finished, run any .par files that were included in the download to guarantee file integrity
- be happy that you have (most likely) just pirated