Ok, so I haven’t really been using this thing much and I know no one really reads it anyway, regardless I’m going to write a bit.
What have I been up to? Well, the run down is something like this:
- Left Finland at the end of September
- Loved Tallinn (Estonia) as soon as I arrived
- Visited Riga (Latvia) with some kids I met in the hostel
- Came back to Tallinn and started working in the same hostel
- Visited London for 15 hours a month later on a stopover for Amsterdam
- Complete inability to recall my time in Amsterdam apart from knowing it was fun
- Visited Vilnius (Lithuania) to take a photo of the Frank Zappa statue
- Bussed back to Tallinn for another few weeks
- Went back to London for 5 nights to visit palmy and Dilly and some other buddies
- Came back to Tallinn and kept working
Of course, there’s plenty more to it than that, but they’re the kind of stories where you really had to be there to appreciate them anyway, so bugger that.
One thing I should mention is how cool the hostel is. Well, I think so. Unfortunately the website doesn’t seem to display properly in Firefox but it’s fine in IE, Tallinn Backpackers.
I never want to leave Estonia! It’s scary. I really dig it here.