Yeah we’re on a $10 prepaid dialup plan, waiting for Telstra to process the ADSL line fault that dearest Larry submitted on my behalf last Tuesday. The things we do.
Went to a barbecue at home last night and saw David and Clare again. Actually got to speak a bit more to Clare as well, which was nice. Had plenty of food and even more sugar for the weekend. I’m going to be diabetic in the near future, I feel.
1. What did you do in 2004 that you’d never done before? Trip to the Middle East, failed to get less than a credit in my uni subjects, moved in to Newtown.
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don’t do resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No.
5. What countries did you visit? UAE; Qatar (that’s where Bahrain is, right?), although it was just the airport; Oman and Singapore.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? An erection. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLno. Maybe an ADSL line in the flat at Newtown. An IT job instead of data-entry would be nice too. Perhaps the knowledge of my graduation and an invite to honours as well, just for fun.
7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory? Etched sounds more much dramatic than it is. Just boring things.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Cruising through uni part-time for a year and actually doing pretty well compared to the amount of effort I put in.
9. What was your biggest failure? Being .1 off a distinction average for my uni subjects… But that’s ok I can try and make up for it when I do the rest of 3rd year next year… Whee.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Still got RSI plus all my other niggling ailments.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Maybe my new PC. Or my Troma movies. Or TISM stuff.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration? Whatever.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? Not seeing Al and Benecke’s cocks at my housewarming.
14. Where did most of your money go? PC, DVDs, miscellaneous.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Spider-Man 2.
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2004? Nothing, really.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner.
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer today, maybe, richer soon.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Winning, sleeping.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Losing, working.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? Same way I spend every Christmas, hanging around Bev’s for a barbecue and being a little bored.
22. Did you fall in love in 2004? I AM TAKEN KTHX.
23. How many one night stands in this last year? 0.
24. What was your favorite TV program? Smallville’s the only thing I really follow, but there’s other shows I like/would like more if I bothered watching them.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? No.
26. What was the best book you read? I never read enough. :(
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Why listen to music when you can listen to TISM?
28. What did you want and get? Spider-Man 2.
29. What did you want and not get? Dresden Dolls tickets. hehe
30. What was your favourite film of this year? Spider-Man 2, a few others. I like lots of movies.
31. What did you do on your birthday? Worked. Just like my 18th. Vanessa gave me an Oporto chip, though.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Making MEGABUCKS.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? Fashion?
34. What kept you sane? Procrastinating.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you like the most? Die.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? All the elections, the war, Honi Soit vs the Union Recorder (or not).
37. Who did you miss? Flare. hehe
38. Who was the best new person you met? Dunno.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004. Lemon gelato wins hearts.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. If you’re ugly, forget it.